Website Elements Hospitality
General Contractor that renovates Hotels, Resorts, and Timeshare
Office Project Management Position
Quick Pitch!! Want to use your construction management skills in a business that has been growing year over year, has an exceptional culture where people are cared for, built up, and developed, and be able to manage dynamic projects around the country, all from an office in Lynden, WA? Come join our great team. We are in need of experienced project managers, who can help manage diverse, complex projects, in a fun environment where we strive to not overburden our people. This is an office position, and while there is travel from time to time, it’s minimal, mostly for quick jobsite visits. Look at our benefit package, check out our website, and ask yourself why you’re not signing up to be a part of this great company!
Job Type: Full-time Office Project Manager
Salary: Salary is determined on experience level and knowledge of industry and applicable processes and systems. Elements is very competitive!
· Company Vehicle (selection from Ford F150, Jeep Wrangler, Jeep Gladiator, Ford Explorer, or Subaru Legacy / Outback)
· Unlimited PTO
· 401(k) matching
· Dental insurance
· Health insurance
· Vision insurance
Organization Overview: Elements Hospitality was formed with a vision to bring a relationship approach to the hospitality renovation industry, and to make a meaningful impact in the lives of our employees, customers, and communities. Our team is comprised of Estimators, Project Managers, Project Engineers, Project Administrators, Site Supervisors, and carpenters, as well as a development team. We work across the country and have quickly become a highly demanded, trusted partner by some of the most respected hotel, resort, and capital groups in the country. Elements is very dynamic, exciting, and yet works really hard to maintain a balanced approach to work.
Position Description: The Project Manager is located in Element’s Lynden, WA office. They are responsible for planning and executing construction projects ranging in size and scope, typically in the renovation field. The PM is further responsible to foster and nurture existing client relationships to reinforce our model of repeat and partner clients. The PM will work closely with our site teams to ensure success of our customer and company deliverables (Quality, Schedule, Impact, Budget). The Project manager also will work in collaboration with all team members in a synergistic manor serving each other for the success of the project.
Reporting Relationship: The Project Manager will report directly to the Manager of Project Management.
Desired Characteristics: · Team player excels at working collaboratively· Confidence with humility, must be able drive a project with certainty but without arrogance· Self-starter, self-accountability, and time management / organization are critical. · Extremely communicative both oral and written· Customer service minded and capable of navigating multiple personalities successfully.
· Develop project schedules to coincide with customer timelines.
· Work closely (remotely) with the onsite superintendent to maintain schedule, quality, safety, and impact on the facility.
· Manage sub-contractor relationships.
· Maintain customer relations through solid reporting, conferencing, and on-site visits.
· Ensure our Deliverables on each job, defined as: Schedule, Quality, Impact, Customer Budget, Elements Budget, Risk Management, Safety
· Manage internal budgeting, forecasting, and invoicing projections.
· Work closely and effectively as a team contributor to the customer, vendors, sub-contractors, and Elements team members
· Managing RFI and Submittal processes with the assistance of the PE
· Accurately organize, track, and maintain key project documents.
· Solid general knowledge of the construction process, specifically in renovation, preferably multi-unit, and common area
· Ability to lead teams in a collaborative manner.
· Work well within a high paced, schedule driven, live environment.
· Hospitality experience a plus
· Experience in developing and maintaining CPM schedules.
· Solid experience in reading plans and plans management
· Successful history of managing owners, customer project managers, and owners project teams
· Limited travel within the US to projects for meetings and project check-in.
Education and required experience: · Construction management degree or Certificate preferred, but relevant work experience in lieu degree accepted· Commercial Construction Project Management: 5 years (Preferred), 2 years minimum.
Additionally, Elements offers a lot of perks such as team building excursions (river rafting, team races, golf excursions), flexibility in hours, a company RV that can be used, ability to bring partners on work trips, personal credits for airline miles and rental vehicles for personal vacation use, and much more. We are a fun and exciting company striving for work life balance. Elements Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer and offers competitive compensation packages. We are looking for enthusiastic, personable, hardworking people who are not afraid to roll up their sleeves with us and who take pride in the quality of their projects, but who also value managing their capacity in a way where their work / life balance is in check.